Mobile Text BankingFirst Northern Bank of Wyoming Text Banking - BANKME (226563)
Use these commands to get information no matter what phone you use. It's secure and it's free. Simply text the following commands to BANKME (226563).
- BAL or BAL ACCT NICKNAME- Request account balance(s)
-Request account history
- XFER FROM ACCT NICKNAME TO ACCT NICKNAME AMOUNT- Transfer funds between accounts
- HELP - Get help for text banking
- STOP - Stop all text messages to your mobile device (for text banking and SMS alerts/notifications
- LIST - See this full list of available commands on your mobile phone
How to opt-out
To opt out of FNB Text Banking alerts, reply STOP to BANKME (226563). An unsubscribe message will be sent to your number confirming the cancellation, but no more messages will be sent after that one.
For support or information about FNB Text Banking Alerts, reply HELP to BANKME (226563). Optionally, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at (307) 684-8000.
FNB Text Banking alerts allow our customer to opt-in to receive information about FNB bank accounts and to perform basic banking services including balance inquiries and funds transfers between accounts.
Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cellcom, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, GCI, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, IV Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, nTelos, Revol Wireless, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, United Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and West Central Wireless.
There are no premium charges using FNB Text Banking Alerts. Message and data rates may apply.
Subscribers to FNB Text Banking Alerts will receive one message per query.
FNB Text Banking's top priority is the privacy of our users. The following is provided to address any concerns you may have.
- FNB Text Banking will never, under any circumstances, sell or distribute your cell phone number to third parties or FNB Text Banking clients for whom you have not approved.
- FNB Text Banking will never directly market to you any services for which you have not opted in, either by cell phone; text message or email.
- FNB Text Banking will never distribute any personal information about you, including your phone number, name, billing information or any other piece of identifying information.