First Northern Bank of Wyoming is a community banking organization with a long history in Wyoming. We are a family and employee owned organization driven by a family culture that prides itself on giving back to the community. We understand that to serve our customers well, we must serve our employees well. First Northern Bank offers generous employee benefits with competitive salaries. Below are career opportunities currently available with our institution. Feel free to check back often for updates on current positions available.
Commercial / Consumer Lender - Gillette, WY
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Complete the full loan application process
- Analyze credit history of applicants and determine their loan repayment capabilities
- Negotiate credit terms, such as costs, loan repayment methods and collateral specifications
- Develop new customer prospects and business for the financial institution
- Must produce increasing profitable loan volume, maintain a low delinquency and charge off rate, and ensure that lending operations are in accordance with established Bank policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting or 10+ years of banking experience
- Knowledge of personal computer and related word processing and spreadsheet software
- Detail oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
All employees are automatically enrolled in the 401(k) savings plan upon eligibility, which offers a 3% safe harbor contribution. Employees may select an additional percentage to be contributed from their salary. Additionally, First Northern Bank offers a discretionary profit-sharing contribution to all eligible employees based on the Bank's profitability.
First Northern Bank offers a group health plan to all full-time employees and their families, with the Bank covering 100% of monthly premiums for the employee and his/her family. Employees have a choice between two plans, which vary by deductible and coinsurance amounts. There is a 30 day waiting period before coverage begins.
Full-time employees are automatically enrolled in group life insurance equal to two times the employee's annual salary, with a maximum benefit of $100,000.
Employees have the choice of purchasing dental insurance at the employee's expense.
Employees accrue sick and vacation hours based on years of service and/or status.
First Northern Bank of Wyoming is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.