With First Northern Bank's ATM card, you can:
- Get cash from your First Northern Bank checking or savings account from thousands of ATMs nationwide
- Transfer funds between your First Northern Bank accounts
- Check balances of your First Northern Bank checking or savings accounts
Visa Debit Cards
With a Visa debit card, you pay directly from your First Northern Bank personal checking account. You can use it anywhere Visa cards are accepted without the hassle of writing a check or having to carry cash.
You can also use your business debit card to get cash from an ATM machine or through a cash advance at any financial institution.
Platinum VISA, Platinum MasterCard
First Northern Bank of Wyoming is proud to offer our own Platinum VISA and Platinum MasterCard credit cards at a very competitive rate with a minimal annual fee, which is waived for the first year and our cards have no other fees. Our cards include Bonus points that may be redeemed for merchandise or travel. Click the link below to learn more about the rewards or access your existing rewards account:
Payments and inquiries can be made at your local branch and you may view your account and make payments on-line by clicking the link below:
Stop by and pick up an application today.
Visa gift cards are the perfect present for that hard-to-shop-for person. You avoid the shopping lines and they choose the perfect gift. Gift cards provide the following benefits:
- They are easy to load - load the card and it's ready to go
- Fully transferable - buy and give
Stop by your local branch to purchase one today!
Visa Travel Cards
Visa travel cards are a safe and convenient way to carry money on your next trip and provide the following benefits:
- Internationally accepted
- Provide emergency card & cash replacement
- Direct deposit allows you to save for that special trip
- Get cash at participating ATMs and retail locations
Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit Cards
If your debit or ATM card has been lost or stolen, you should notify First Northern Bank as soon as possible, preferably within two business days, to limit liability to you. During non-business hours, call (888) 833-3455.