A new online and mobile banking experience is here!
Beginning October 29th and over the following four weeks, we have started rolling out a new online banking and mobile banking service, and you're going to love it! Your new and improved online banking offers a new, modern design and is faster and easier to use. Here are just a few of the exciting improvements:
- Enjoy a consistent look and feel across all your devices
- Easily find your most commonly used transactions, all on your new home page
- Simplify your life with faster, easier Bill Pay functionality
- Quickly find your most important data with improved Search
- Find a convenient First Northern Bank branch or ATM wherever you are with interactive maps
- Snap a picture of checks from your smartphone and deposit them to your account without ever visiting the bank
Customer accounts will be automatically "opted-in" to the new online banking platform over a four week period. If you would like to opt-in immediately, simply select that option when prompted once you log in to your online banking account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will there be any action required to start using the new experience?
- Will my account history still available?
- What will happen to the help button?
- Will my login change?
- What will happen to the bill payment area?
- Will secure messaging still be available?
- What browsers will this be compatible with?
- Can I use this on my phone/tablet?
- What is a unified experience?
No account holder action is required to begin enjoying the new experience. Merely visit our website or download our mobile app (once available) and log in with your existing credentials.
Yes, all of your account history will be carried over to the new experience. We have enhanced the overall look and feel of account history, as well as searching/filtering functionality, but your data hasn't changed.
There is a Help button available in the Menu.
No, you will be able to access your online banking via browser or mobile app using your existing credentials.
The new release will increase the amount of bill pay functionality, providing you with more information relating to your pending and processed bills. Enhanced bill pay will soon appear in a more dashboard-style user interface, enabling you to choose the way you view information; either in a card view (for phone and tablet) or a list view (desktop and tablet).
Secure messaging will soon be available via an option in the menu. In the new version, we've added threaded messages and the ability to delete multiple messages at one time.
The only browser requirement is that your browser must be HTML5 compatible. We recommend updating your browser to the latest version available - not just to ensure compatibility with the new online banking experience, but also to ensure that your online banking is as secure as possible. Browsers under the following requirements will not provide functionality:
- Internet Explorer - Version 11 and below
- Firefox - Version 24 and below
- Chrome - Version 30 and below
- Safari - Version 6 and below.
Absolutely! You can download the app on any Android or Apple device, and it will provide a consistent experience with banking from your desktop. If you're on a platform that isn't Android or Apple, you can always access online banking via your HTML5-compatible mobile browser.
A unified experience simply means that the look and feel of your online banking is consistent on all of your devices. It is intended to improve your experience by making navigation simple and familiar regardless of device.
All screen shots are simulated.