First Northern Bank is proud to be the oldest bank in Wyoming and still independent and family owned. This means that all of our loan decisions are local and fast. We know our customers and we treat each one individually. Our experienced agriculture lenders are committed to helping our customers make solid financial decisions to help them maintain and grow their operation.
Our Lending Services
We offer many types of loans for almost any agricultural purpose including:
Use term loans to purchase fixed assets for your agriculture operation. Tailored to meet your needs, these loans cover equipment, real estate, herd purchases and refinancing. We offer flexible terms to fit your operation.
Operating Lines of Credit
Whether it's for production, operating expenses, feeder livestock purchases or other costs of business, we offer lines of credit customized to fit your operation and provide pre-approved funds for future use.
Letters of Credit
We offer letters of credit for your agriculture operation's needs.
Farm Service Agency (FSA) Guarantee Loans
First Northern Bank is a participant in Farm Service Agency (FSA) lending, which provides financing for operating, intermediate and long-term needs with interest reduction options available.
Ranch Real Estate Financing
We offer several options to finance ranch and agriculture real estate transactions through our partnership with Agri-Access:
- Up to 30-Year Fixed Rate Loans: Our fixed rate loans include 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year financing options, so you can manage your interest risk.
- Variable Rate Loans: Choose from standard monthly variable rates or rates that adjust annually, once every fifteen years, or anywhere in between. If interest rates move or your operation changes, you have the option of converting your loan terms without a costly and time-consuming refinance process.
- Revolving Line of Credit: Our Real Estate Revolving Line of Credit lets you borrow funds for land purchases or other business needs. Five or 10-year draw periods are offered followed by an amortized loan, if you choose.
We also offer alternatives including Farmer Mac lending. We specialize in the program's long-term, agricultural real estate financing with no lending limits and the opportunity for low fixed-rate financing.
All credit and loan products are subject to credit approval. Other fees may apply. To get started or to inquire about rates, speak with one of our agriculture loan officers today.
- Simple Loan: Enter the desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount. Or, enter the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment.
- Enhanced Loan: Use this calculator to look at a variety of possible loans. Change your monthly payment, loan amount, interest rate or term.
- Complex Loan: Use this calculator to determine your payment or loan amount for different payment frequencies.
- Payoff Line: When will your line of credit be paid off? Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your line of credit, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.